|1. Is Bhavya International an Indian Company?
• Yes, Bhavya International is an Indian Company.
2. Where is Bhavya International’s Head Office and Factory located?
• The Head Office is in Jaipur at: 38, Gupta Garden, Govind Nagar West, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002, India. Ph: +91 – 94603 87858, e-mail: email@example.com
• The Factory is in Jaipur at: F-207, EPIP, Garments Zone, Sitapura Industrial Area, Jaipur-302022, India. Ph: +91 – 94140 42094, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Where can I buy Bhavya International product in India?
• You can buy from our online store, or by visit our Head Office Store.
4. Do Bhavya International Sizes conform to International Norms?
• There are no true International norms for clothing and home textile as every company tends to have its own sizing standards. Please refer to our size guide where we have suggested basic guidelines of how Bhavya International sizing compare to other International sizing. The best approach is to take your own measurement and compare these to our measurement charts.
5. How will I know if you have received my order?
• During the payment process you will be given a confirmation that your Credit/Debit card or PayPal has been successfully processed. You can also send e-mail to email@example.com or whatsapp to +91 – 94603 87858 for confirmation.
6. Is it safe to use My Credit/Debit card or PayPal online at bhavyaintl.com?
• Yes, we don’t store Credit/Debit card or PayPal information on our website. Your payment information is safe with our payment solution providers – CCAvenue, PayU, and PayPal.
7. How long will it take to receive My Order?
• We make every effort to process your order as quickly as possible. We usually require 3-4 working days to dispatch your order. However if the quantities ordered are more than 20 pieces per product per style, or in case the item ordered is under production it may take longer to process the order. In such case we keep you posted through email.
8. How is my order shipped?
• All Bhavya International orders are shipped door to door, via DHL, FedEx, UPS etc. internationally, and via a number of shipping companies within India from our warehouse in Jaipur, India to your provided shipping address.
9. Can I ship Different Items in My Order to Different Shipping Address?
• We can only process one shipping address per order. So, if you would like to order several items and ship to different people, please treat these as separate order.
10. Can My Order ship to a Post Office Box?
• No, Since we offer door to door deliveries through our shipping partners therefor you must include full address details including street address and phone number for the shipping address.
11. Will I be charged for Customs charges in case of International Shipping?
• All Bhavya International orders are shipped internationally from our warehouse in Jaipur, India to your provided shipping address via our shipping partners. Due to the nature of international shipping, occasionally a customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The large majority of orders will not have to pay any additional fees. However, we are unable to calculate when and how much these infrequent custom duty charges will levied. In case where additional custom charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees.
12. Can I change My Shipping Address after placing My Order?
• Once we received your order, we take approximately 3-4 working days to process your order before handing it over to the shipping company. If you would like to change your shipping address for an order which you have already placed, we will try to accommodate your requests if we still have the package in our possession. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your requested change and we will send you an email reply to confirm if we were able to make the change. If we have already handed your order over to the shipping company then we are unable to make any shipping address changes. Please note that we will not be able to change the address of an order placed for India delivery to International delivery or vice versa since the pricing for India and International deliveries is different from each other.